May 6th, 2009
Bow-wow-wow-yippee-oh-yippeee-atypical NFL Owner
- add a notch on the “Al Davis for Prez” headboard from this good read from raidergab.com which claims Big Al is “misunderstood” in this era.
- misunderdstood my ass… I understand perfectly well that Al simply doesn’t give a shit what I or anybody else thinks. bravo Al, bravo.
- Al gets raked over the coals on the Marcus Allen thing (will we ever know the truth… grassy knoll anyone?) routinely. B4 condemning him, consider how much Al Davis values loyalty & honor… any doubts… this Gotti pic hangs in his office –>
- atypical [ey-tip-i-kuhl] NFL owner: 3 lombardis after basically working his way from ballboy to commish… not exactly another ho-hum “nepotism meets Daddy’s Money to become an NFL owner” story.
- Wunderlich question #423: Which one does not belong in this group?
Al Davis | Joan Rivers Jerry Jones | Daniel Snyder | Pat “white mink” Bowlen
- gluttonous sick puppy… re-watching day 2 of the draft this morning. I need a paper route…
- say it ‘aint so: I somehow missed “hardcore” ESPN airing the the Mathew Stafford makeover story… despite draft day promos and eye candy in the form of Rachel Nichols and Maria Sharapova. Start the popcorn… the Kiper beehive vs. Vidal Sassoon is up next on your sports leader…
Trump to the ESPN boardroom: “You’re all fired for forgetting your mission statement”
- Thanks DisneyABCespN… for this incestual Lovechild between “Extreme makeover” and “Sportscenter”
- Day2 draft re-watch epiphany… the “Michael Oher lite” story went to the Raiders in the name of Joseph Frantz… who bolted big time D1 ball to help lift his mom out of poverty.
Frantz: The Left Coast Michael Oher story
- Dear Al: “Just win baby…your way… the Raider way… and with a Rebel Yell”
sincerely, Billy Idol