We’ve got Bush
- Beanie blows off Donkeys: R-E-S-P-E-C-T young Joshua, something you actually have to give to get.
- PFT examines Garcia as a backup vis-a-vis starter: Florio zinger ” …the big surprise will be Garcia beating out Russell”
- Shot across the bow from Garcia, or Cable’s dutiful son, you decide… “I don’t think he’s had those types of guys around him to help him push him or help him understand what it takes to be a true professional at this level.”
- Good read on Bush: and another notch on the “Genius” side of the Silver & Black headboard in the nevererending Genius/Supervillian Big Al controversy.
- In regards to Bush… do you think my neighbors thought it weird when I yelled outside Tuesday evening “We’ve got Bush” quite gleefully, but with no particular surprise.
- “Bush and Huggy on the block” a bad name for a boy band, and a worse idea for denizens of the rush happy AFC West.
- Big Al suffers from bouts of pride over purpose (see: Kiffin ’08) as do most born rebels, and I’m cool with that.